Myron Brown Ludlow Scholarship
CLA Dean's OfficeDonate
This endowed scholarship is made possible by contributions from the estate of Myron Brown Ludlow. A long-standing endowment, this scholarship fund provides scholarship opportunities to every college on campus.
The criteria for this scholarship were established at the University level, and the recipient is selected by the scholarship committee in the College of Liberal Arts. Funds for University scholarships come from a variety of sources, including endowments and special initiatives from the president's or provost's office.
Some of these scholarships were established years ago and some are short-term or pay attention to a specific need or set of circumstances, but all of them demonstrate that our alumni and friends continue to support the efforts of our students by providing scholarship funds.
- Recipient must be a male sophomore, junior or senior enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts who has attended CSU for one year
- Minimum overall 3.0 GPA Must have attended CSU one full academic year prior to receiving this scholarship
- Demonstrates financial need
The Colorado State University Scholarship application is available online from December 1 until March 1 of each academic year. To access the application:
- Log into RAMweb using your eID
- Look under Financial Information in the right hand column
- Select “CSUSA” and fill in the form