Bob Peck Memorial Scholarship
Established in 1981, this endowed scholarship honors the memory of Bob Peck.
Bob Peck was the public relations director for the Denver Broncos when he died of a malignant brain tumor in 1979. He was 46 years old. He had served in the Air Force, moving to Colorado in 1956 to serve as sports administrator for the Air Force Academy.
He was assistant commissioner of the Mid-American conference from 1967 until 1970, when he returned to Denver to be assistant to Lou Saban, coach of the Broncos.
- Junior or senior Public Relations major
- Demonstrates financial need
- Good character and academic performance
- Preference given to students having demonstrated an interest in sports through either participation, sports writing, or information specialist
The Colorado State University Scholarship application is available online from December 1 until March 1 of each academic year. To access the application:
- Log into RAMweb using your eID
- Look under Financial Information in the right hand column
- Select “CSUSA” and fill in the form
- You will also be prompted to fill out a JMC Conditional Application. This step is required.