Jack Curfman Creative and Visual Design Scholarship
While jack will be long remembered for his professional contributions to the stature of the University and the design department, he has made an even greater contribution to humanity. Jack's students and his family have always come first in his life. Countless numbers of students are indebted to him for his teaching and caring. The purpose of establishing this scholarship is to honor Jack for his countless contributions to his students.
- Sophmore, junior, senior, or graduate student majoring in apparel design; interior design; graphic design; or theatre, design, and technology.
- Minimum overall 3.0 GPA
- Outstanding student who shows creative promise in his/her design work
The Colorado State University Scholarship application is available online from December 1 until March 1 of each academic year. To access the application:
- Log into RAMweb using your eID
- Look under Financial Information in the right hand column
- Select “CSUSA” and fill in the form