Harry Rosenberg Scholarship
Established in 1997 by the E. Michael Rosser family, this award is presented to an undergraduate or graduate student in the Department of History.
Much beloved, Professor Harry Rosenberg is a well-respected scholar, mentor and friend. Thousands of students have benefited from Dr. Rosenberg, who joined the Department of History in 1959.
During his tenure at Colorado State University, Dr. Rosenberg taught courses in Medieval Europe, Medieval England, Ancient Christianity, Medieval Christianity and an introductory survey of Western Civilization during the "Pre-Modern Era." His research interests center on the historical development of Christianity in Late Antiquity and Early Middle Ages, especially Church-State relations.
- Graduate or undergraduate majoring in History
- Good academic standing
- Demonstrates financial need
- Evidence of on-campus or off-campus activities
- Preference given to individuals studying Western American History, Historic Preservation and Public Policy
The Colorado State University Scholarship application is available online from December 1 until March 1 of each academic year. To access the application:
- Log into RAMweb using your eID
- Look under Financial Information in the right hand column
- Select “CSUSA” and fill in the form