Durand Family Scholarship
CLA Dean's OfficeDonate
Kim and Jim Durand created the Durand Family Scholarship in 1998. They wished to help students at Colorado State University and chose to do so in the College of Liberal Arts as they have a strong commitment to the liberal arts and are active in the arts community in Fort Collins.
They are also steadfast members of Great Conversations, and through this program, have supported Liberal Arts faculty. Jim also sits on the Fort Collins Symphony Board and has been a strong advocate for the partnership between the symphony and the University. The Durand family believes in a Liberal Arts education and creating a well rounded student.
This scholarship supports a full-time undergraduate student in the College of Liberal Arts.
- Recipient must be a full-time undergraduate student pursuing any major in the College of Liberal Arts
- Minimum overall 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrates financial need
The Colorado State University Scholarship application is available online from December 1 until March 1 of each academic year. To access the application:
- Log into RAMweb using your eID
- Look under Financial Information in the right hand column
- Select “CSUSA” and fill in the form