Lang Political Science Scholarship
Eugene A. Lang, Jr. graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Colorado State University with a B.A. in political science in 1975. Mr. Lang went on to earn a law degree from the University of Wyoming in 1978. Since that time he has practiced law emphasizing natural resources law. He currently practices law in Denver, Colo.
Faculty, staff, alumni and friends recognize the importance of scholarships in encouraging students to aim for excellence. The generous gifts from individual members of these various groups allow us to provide financial support for students who have demonstrated superior achievements or skills, thereby encouraging their continued efforts and the overall atmosphere of vigorous research and creativity. The criteria for this scholarship are established at the college level, and a committee of faculty from various departments selects the recipient.
- Recipient must be a full-time senior political science major
- Minimum 3.5 overall GPA and 3.5 GPA in his or her political science courses
- Demonstrate involvement in campus and/or community activities
- Special consideration will be given to students who intend to continue their education by attending graduate or law school
The Colorado State University Scholarship application is available online from December 1 until March 1 of each academic year. To access the application:
- Log into RAMweb using your eID
- Look under Financial Information in the right hand column
- Select “CSUSA” and fill in the form