Eleanor Kirby Music Scholarship
The Kirby Music Scholarship was established in 2008 by the Kirby Family to honor the memory and talent of Eleanor Kirby. This scholarship is to benefit students enrolled in the music program in the College of Liberal Arts.
- Full-time undergraduate student in the College of Liberal Arts
- Major in music
- Outstanding music student with a preference for piano
- Minimum overall 2.5 GPA
- Demonstrate a passion for music and community involvement through music, either by assisting individuals or by sharing musical talents
- Participate in the annual scholarship audition process
The Colorado State University Scholarship application is available online from December 1 until March 1 of each academic year. To access the application:
- Log into RAMweb using your eID
- Look under Financial Information in the right hand column
- Select “CSUSA” and fill in the form
- All students who participate in the annual scholarship audition process are considered for the scholarship. The Music, Theatre, and Dance Scholarship Committee will choose a recipient based on their performance in the performance in the annual audition and criteria listed above.