Charles and Reta Ralph Undergraduate Scholarship
This fund was established by Charles and Reta Ralph to support students in the CSU Opera Program.
Charles and Reta Ralph love the arts, especially opera, and take every opportunity to support this love. With this passion comes commitment. They created three very special scholarships in the College of Liberal Arts that reward our wonderfully talented students.
The Charles and Reta Ralph Undergraduate Scholarship helps an undergraduate student experience the very best instruction and reach their goals. The Charles and Reta Ralph Scholarships support students that exhibit passion and gift for vocal performance.
- Recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled as a music major with a concentration in voice
- Participant in the opera program
- Minimum overall and in-major 3.0 GPA
- Participate in the annual scholarship audition process
The Colorado State University Scholarship application is available online from December 1 until March 1 of each academic year. To access the application:
- Log into RAMweb using your eID
- Look under Financial Information in the right hand column
- Select “CSUSA” and fill in the form
- All returning undergraduate students in the opera program who participate in the annual scholarship audition process are considered for the scholarship. The Voice faculty in the Music, Theatre, and Dance department will choose a recipient based on their performance in the annual audition and the criteria listed above.