Kennedy Center Art Scholarship
Established in 1984 by the Kennedy Center Venture, this scholarship is for the benefit of a graduate student in the Department of Art. The generous gift from this group allows us to provide financial support for students who have demonstrated superior achievements or skills, thereby encouraging their continued efforts and the overall atmosphere of vigorous research and creativity.Criteria:
- Applicant must be a graduate student majoring in Art
- Applicant must be enrolled for a minimum of nine semester credits each fall and spring semester
- Demonstrates financial need
- Selection will be based on quality of work and academic scholarship
- Applicant must submit ten slides or six original works to committee
All Art majors are automatically considered. If you are a finalist for this scholarship, you will be contacted in February to submit a three-piece portfolio in March. Any questions about Art scholarships should be directed to the department at 970 491 6774.