Communication Studies Announces 50th Anniversary Fundraising Campaign
Center for Public Deliberation, Communication Studies | September 19, 2012
The Department of Communication Studies celebrated its 50th Anniversary September 6 – 8, 2012. During the weekend’s festivities, the department enjoyed a wonderful G. Jack Gravlee lecture by M.A. alum Raymie McKerrow, fantastic alumni career panels, a reception on campus, and some fun in the sun at the CSU football game.
At the celebration, the department announced the launch of the Communication Studies 50th Anniversary Campaign.
This $50,000 fundraising campaign will focus support on three main area within the department:
The Center for Public Deliberation
We are asking for your help and support to accomplish this goal.
Make Your Gift Today!
Top 5 Reasons to Give:
1. To enable current students to obtain a world class education by improving their understanding of communication; leading to personal development, career success, and responsible citizenship.
2. To foster civic engagement through the Center for Public Deliberation.
3. To enhance faculty professional development opportunities and activities.
4. To enhance the value of your degree as the department continues its upward
trajectory as a department of distinction within CSU.
5. Your gift is 100% tax deductible!