Cher Li & Elisa Belfiori Joining Economics Faculty
Economics | August 03, 2013
Welcome to Cher Li and Elisa Belfiori, who will join our faculty next year. We are looking forward to welcoming them into our departmental community.
Cher Li is finishing her PhD at the University of Wisconsin. She specializes in applied microeconomics & public economics.
- The Effects of Human Capital Depreciation on Occupational Gender Segregation,” (Job Market Paper), 2012.
- Are All Americans Saving “Optimally” for Retirement?” with William Gale, John Karl Scholz, and Ananth Seshadri, 2012.
- EITC Use in Shared Placement Cases, with Pat Brown and John Karl Scholz, 2012.
Elisa Belfiori is finishing her PhD at the University of Minnesota. She specializes in environmental economics & macroeconomics.
- Carbon Trading, Carbon Taxes and Social Discounting
- Climate Change and International Cooperation
- Understanding Credit Crunches Through a Model of Loan Commitments (with Manuel E. Macera)